Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Artwork

Some of my favorite pieces of artwork this week.

 Love this picture of Jack!
 Anna's picture. I just love how she makes people. She told me in the pink was Jesus on the cross, with Mary and Joseph next to him. The people standing on the grass are Mama, Anna, Jack, Elizabeth, a flower and Daddy. There are two suns and she wanted the sky turning pink (like the sunset, I think).
 Kate has been working very hard on her last name. The "s" is very hard for her. I am not sure what her picture is, I didn't get a chance to ask her.
 Elizabeth has also been working hard on her last name, and using lower case letters.
Here is the front of the worksheet that the girls used to make their picture/practice their names. All three girls circled the correct numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment