Sunday, February 25, 2018

Disney Princess Half

I completed my fourth Princess Half Marathon this weekend with a  PR. I had a nice weekend with friends and the weather in Florida was hot! A little too hot for the race, but very nice for the pool!


 John took care of the kids at home. They were eating fish sandwiches Friday evening.
 Saturday we went to the expo and took a lot of pictures! Then we went to Ann Taylor Loft for a little shopping before hitting dinner and back to the hotel to sit at the pool in the afternoon.


















 This picture was taken around 330 am!





 Getting ready to get on the bus! 2:58 am


 Amy and I after the race on Sunday
 Michele ran the Challenge! It was so nice to see Noah, too!


 Waiting for the others to finish. 
 Cousins
 All of us finished!






I PR'd even after stopping to get pictures twice during the race. I saw Tiana and the stepsisters



We went to Disney Springs for dinner at STK Orlando on Sunday night. So Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment