Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Sams Fall Super Saver

We have a friend at Sam's Club that needed a child to model the new Halloween princess dresses for the Fall Super Saver magazine. We drew a name and the lucky girl was Kate! Anna and Elizabeth were a little teary, especially when we got to the set and they saw the make-up and dresses, but they allowed them to try on a dress and they still had fun watching the Kate. They also got to be hand models- grabbing a bagel in a breakfast spread picture. And, all three got to miss a whole day of school, too. Ron kept telling me they needed a "mom" to stand at the doorway with candy and to bring a fall sweater to the set, but I thought he was kidding me. I fall for stuff like that. However, when I got there, they did want me to stand in. They did not know if they would use me or not, so they took pictures with and without me. After we left for the day, Ron sent me a text saying the creative director wanted the "mom" in the picture, so I guess I will be in the ad with Kate too. He told me it goes to 20 million people...
Hard to see, but the one on the left is without me, the one on the right has me in the door.
This is the one they will use




Kate getting her hair and make-up done


Anna and Elizabeth got to try on Rapunzel dresses and were in the first few shots  while the others were getting ready.

















No comments:

Post a Comment