Sunday, February 23, 2020

Princess Half Marathon

I went to Disney to run the Disney Princess Half Marathon. This was my 5th year running it. It is such a fun race. This year the weather was much better for running. I had a time goal to run under a 1:40 and I ran a 1:39:06 which was 4th in my age group and 39/17,518 women. I felt great the whole run!
 We had fun with Sue and Amy again and Sue's neighbor Julie and her cousin, Michelle. We went to Disney Springs for dinner on Friday night, hit the expo on Saturday when it was much warmer (and less windy) and then we sat by the pool Saturday afternoon. Sunday we got up around 2:30am to catch the bus to the race that started at Epcot. After the race, we sat by the pool. It was the best day there, sunny and in the 70s. Sue lead us in a little yoga, too. We ate again at STK Orlando at Disney Springs Sunday night. It was a nice relaxing weekend!

Meanwhile, John kept the kids busy with baseball pictures, a basketball game, softball practice, baseball practice and Joffrey auditions.

Dinner Friday night
expo





Ready to run!










STK Orlando
Kids at Panda for lunch
Kids at Outback for dinner

No comments:

Post a Comment