Sunday, April 26, 2009

Baby(ies) Shower

On Saturday, my family put together a baby shower for us. It was so nice and unexpected since this is my second pregnancy. I guess when you have multiples, everything "normal" is not so normal anymore. Saturday was a beautiful day and it was so nice to be surrounded by friends and family. The generosity, love, and support was amazing! These babies are so lucky to have such wonderful people in their lives.


My good friend Sarah and her daughter, Abby, from Ohio were able to make the trip and we were so thankful to see and visit with them. Jack and Abby played all the time together last year before we moved, and it was nice to see them picking up right where they left off--with one major difference...they both don't stop talking!!

Here are Abby and Jack playing together before the shower



My Mother, of course, really made a perfect cake! Can you believe this entire cake is made from scratch??


Everything was edible on this cake, except the babies. I kept those and thought they would be really cute on their cakes at their first birthday. The pea pod is made out of fondant, a type of icing. I think my mom is in the wrong profession! She really has a talent.



Shower at the Frazier's house






Two cousins--Noah and Jack
This was the best picture I could get of them together. As they get older, I wonder how much trouble they will get into?



Thank you everyone for spending the day with me and all the prayers, thoughts and wonderful gifts. John and I are so blessed to have all you a part of our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment