Thursday, January 27, 2011

Is January Over Yet?

As I am tying this, I am glad that January is almost over. Since having children, I realized January might just be my least favorite month. With the anticipation of Christmas and New Year long behind, January leaves me with clean-up, snow and little sunlight. However, we seem to make it through this month each year and move on. At least we had our new house to look forward to at the end of this month. Tomorrow we will close on our new home and begin the process of moving out of my parent's house. I say process because it will be a process. We have a week to get the new house cleaned and organize all of our belongings that we don't have in storage--which turns out to be quite a bit. Next Friday, the moving truck comes with the rest of our stuff. With each move, this process gets longer and harder. I have a feeling the trend will continue with the move considering we have four times the amount of children as we did when we moved two years ago. Blah, enough complaining, we have wonderful family and friends to help us and all the time in the world to get organized (just try telling that to my type A personality). We love our new home. This move will be a piece of cake :)

Here are a few pictures from Sunday and I wanted to get them on here before craziness consumes my life!



Grandmom Elizabeth and Kate--where is Anna you say? Hmmm, keep scrolling down.
Anna wants up, Granddad!

Twist my arm Anna, says Granddad. By the way, do you see the grip she has on his shirt?

No comments:

Post a Comment