Saturday, January 22, 2011

Women of Grace

In the fall, I joined a prayer group at our church for young women. I take the kids, but a few of my cousins offer to baby-sit all the kids during the meetings at the church which makes the prayer group much easier. The group is made up with young mothers with small children so it is nice to be able to pray and relate with women at a similar stage in life. This past week, Jack told me he took a few pictures on the camera (I keep a small camera in my diaper bag). I forgot about it until I downloaded pictures tonight and saw the few pictures. It made me smile to see them and I think it is fun to see what the kids are up to during my prayer group :)


Andrea and Anna
Anna in someone's boots. I like that Kate is sitting on Jack in the background.


Kate and Maria (and Elizabeth)






Cecilia and Jack

There are toys in this room, just not in the pictures. The girls do a great job keeping up with all the babies and children for us--thanks girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment