Tuesday, February 21, 2012

I Surrender...

You won...This is the first time in two-and-a-half years that I have said that...and I will say it...for now.


A few pictures of "No naps"

Went to bed with: Duct-taped diapers, onesies, fleece hooded shirt, leggings.

This is what I found:


Party Time. Everything out of the cribs...

Elizabeth was asleep naked...first time she has gotten her onesie off and I have never seen her take off a shirt...I won't even talk about how the diaper with duct tape came off


Anna...everything was taken off, but then she decided to put her pants back on...backwards and inside-out. Again...the diaper is a mystery to me.

Kate asleep. The only one who couldn't quite get off the onesie or diaper. Half-way got off the shirt.


She looks like she gave the shirt a good effort! "stuck" she told me.



I still love my little girls...


Watching "Mickey's House" as they call Mickey Mouse.


The show is not over. I still have one more trick up my sleeve. I ordered them tonight and they should be here in a few days. I hesitated because they sell for $25 each...times three...but it is all worth not potty training or giving up naps.

Sleep sacks--zipped up backwards is my last effort...and if you can weasel yourselves out of these, I guess I will be potty training or giving up naps...or wearing footed PJs backwards all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment