Sunday, February 5, 2012

Sunday Brunch

We count our blessing every time our kids get to spend quality time with my grandparents. Mimi and I met at St. Charles with the Fraziers, Aunt Cindy, Mary and John, Grandmother and Grandfather, and my parents with the kids. My mom graciously offered to make brunch today after mass. And this was after watching our kids all day yesterday while I was at Erin's Confirmation and John was home studying for the Ohio Bar. I am still trying to decide how she got everything done! She really went overboard, as usual. Egg quiches, three different types of waffles with chopped fruit and whipped cream, apple crisp, bacon, cheesy potatoes, mini fruit pies and my dad made a large pot of spaghetti and meatballs. It was all very good and everyone had enough to eat. The time spent with everyone was priceless. These are the moments we will all cherish.






Grandfather has been drilling for oil so long, that according to one of my cousins, he must be very wealthy. This is the first time the girls played and laughed at Grandfather.


Kate and Grandmother





No comments:

Post a Comment