Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Grades, Stats and Spirit Night

Report cards from second quarter




I snapped a picture of the kids while I was in car line waiting to pick them up. I can't get over how big they are!

Kindergarten spirit night. We could only stay for about a half an hour. The kindergarteners got to forma  tunnel while the basketball players ran in the gym.

One of Jack's sentences from his spelling test. The word to use in the sentence was "annoying." At least Mrs. York added the smiley face.

She thinks she is McKenna (the American girl doll gymnast)
You can really see the size difference here.
 
Since Jack turned 8, I decided to see where he is on the growth charts. Since he isn't due for a check up until April, I checked him at home. He is 52 inches (75th percentile) and 60 pounds (60th percentile). Comparing him to last April at his check up he was 50 inches (60th percentile) and 54 pounds (75th percentile).

I weighed the girls too because I was curious to see where they fall on the charts and I forgot to measure them on their birthday. Anna and Kate have been looking so tall to me! Anna was 40 pounds (38th percentile) and 43.25 inches tall (41st percentile). Last April, she was 41.25 inches (40th percentile) and 36 pounds (37th percentile). Kate weighs 40 pounds (38th percentile) and is 43 inches tall (36th percentile). She and Anna weigh exactly the same and are 0.25 inches different in height! She has had a growth spurt since April. She was 35 pounds (25th percentile) and 40.5 inches (25th percentile). Elizabeth weighs 34 pounds (5th percentile) and is 41.25 inches tall (7th percentile). In April, she was 39.5 inches (12th percentile) and weighed 30 pounds (3rd percentile).


No comments:

Post a Comment