Friday, November 17, 2017

School Pictures

A few pictures of the kids off the St. Vincent facebook page.
Kate and Anna started their Take Flight reading program and go twice a week. On Tuesdays, I take them to the Arkansas Arts Academy where Mr. Hanson works. He sent me this picture of the girls waiting for me to pick them up at the school's assembly. The Take Flight program will take them about two years to complete, but should help with the way they read. 
Kate is figuring out how to do these, too! Definitely a different way of using your brain. Jack, John, Elizabeth and I cannot do these, but Anna and Kate can.
Math stations


3rd grade went on a field trip to Crystal Bridges




 My little buddy, Andrew, invited me to his Thanksgiving preschool Show. It was very cute

No comments:

Post a Comment