Friday, March 27, 2009

Dupage Doubles

I joined a mom's group for multiples this week. I went to the first meeting on Tuesday night. I think it will be good to get out once a month and socialize with other moms with multiples in the area. Most of the women I met had twins, but the group has 4 members with triplets. The meetings contain guest speakers or panel discussions, and in May, they are doing a CPR class. I should send John to that one! The group also has a stork club for the pregnant ones like me. I met a lady on Tuesday due a day after me with twins. It was nice to talk to her and some of the the others that have older sets of twins. They host two huge sales per year where I hope to get some nice, gently used items for the babies. There are mom's nights out, play dates and family outings and picnics.

No comments:

Post a Comment