Monday, March 9, 2009

Jack's Class

Since I have been writing so much about the babies, I thought I would finally take some pictures of Jack. I have been slacking on my picture taking, as most of you know, I usually send picture albums each month. So, here is what Jack and I have been up to on Mondays. The class is called Sweetie and Me and it is put on by the Western Springs Rec center. He loves the crafts, especially anything that involves glue or paint. And, of course, he loves the snack time and circle time where they sing about the color of his shirt. He loves to follow Miss Kimi, his teacher, around asking for crackers...he knows who serves his snacks!


Painting with Balloons


Jack loves all the 'girl' toys that we don't have at our house. He loves pushing the baby dolls around. Let's hope he'll be a big help as a big brother to his new siblings!







Mr. Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment