Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Home Improvements--Bathroom

When I look at these old pictures, I am so thankful we were able to refinish this bathroom. I think it was the original bathroom from the 1960s. When the mirror and vanity were taken out, there was no dry wall behind them. Thanks to Jerry (and a little of John's help, I guess) the new bathroom is all done! We had new trim and woodwork done and all the cream color is gone! Thank goodness! We replaced the cream with white. The light fixture was so bad! Jerry was able to rewire the electrical so we could place the light on the wall above the much smaller mirror. We chose a light lilac paint since the bathroom is so small.

The first three pictures are the before pictures.


These are the after pictures




The best part about the finished bathroom is now I don't have to go up and down the stairs every time Jack needs to go potty!

No comments:

Post a Comment