Sunday, June 21, 2009

Haircut (Insert a dramatic noise here...)

OK, so I admit...it was time. It was just so hard for me to do. I usually take Jack to get a haircut, but today, John went with us. I probably wouldn't have done it, but John did the talking. Jack had his first experience with clippers. All the curls on my little boy are gone! I am sad just thinking about it! However, I think he looks cute and his short hair will be so nice for the summer.

Here is a before picture
Clippers

A lot of hair is coming off his head!

Cutting the top


He was very good considering all the clipping and cutting. The haircut took a good 15 minutes!
All the hair. If you didn't know better, you probably would have guessed that a girl had a haircut at this station.

My little boy

No comments:

Post a Comment