Monday, July 20, 2009

Over 28 Weeks amd Counting...

It is so reassuring to go to the doctor and know everything is going well. Today, I had my check up and my measurements, blood pressure (100/60), weight and babies heartbeats were good. There is no sign of preterm labor, my cervix is unchanged. The ultrasound was done after the appointment and these babies are getting quite big! I could tell this by the pictures on the screen. I didn't get any new pictures to post and forgot to even ask until after the ultrasound was done. Here are the stats:


Baby A: She hit quite a growth spurt this past month. She is 3# which is the 65 percentile. She is still head down. Hopefully she stays put for us.

Baby B: 2# 8 oz. But, again, she has the worst position of the three, and she is the hardest to measure. The measurements are what determine the weights of the babies. So, this child could be "small" because of the measurements that are hard to obtain on her. She is in the 35 percentile.

Baby C: 2# 13 0z. She is in the 54 percentile. This one might be our little gymnast. We noticed she has flipped since the ultrasound 4 weeks ago. Her head was on the right side then, and now is on the left side. She has so much room, right into my ribs!

All three of the babies seem to like my right side, that is where they are hanging out right now.

I'll go back in two weeks for an appointment. I'll be over 30 weeks by then which will be great. Every day counts!

No comments:

Post a Comment