Saturday, October 3, 2009

Playtime

I was able to snap a few pictures of the kids one evening while they were all in good moods. Their colds are getting better and they are back to their schedules for the most part.

Kate and Anna are holding hands during tummy time
My big boy Jack wanted to do tummy time too. Too bad he hated tummy time as a baby. This picture really shows me how big he has gotten!

I think his head is the size of one of the girls!


Pointing to his sisters


Anna was so happy this night. She did tummy time for over an hour!

This is what happens when I leave the girls with John while I warm up a bottle. John is saying, 'Look, they both fit' while I was in the kitchen. Kate and Elizabeth were swinging together when I came back into the room. Kate was getting ready to eat so she is not wrapped.



No comments:

Post a Comment