Monday, November 16, 2009

Baptism Weekend

Whew! What a weekend! We had the girls baptized this past Sunday which I will post pictures in another post. My parents came up on Friday morning to help with last minute preparations, and of course to visit. My little sister flew in from Texas Friday night with my niece who is four months old. We got to meet little Maire for the first time and boy is she a cutie!! On Saturday morning, we had my cousin do our family pictures and also take individual pictures of the girls and Jack. This is easier said than done! I think Rebecca said she took over 600 shots! Luckily it was an unseasonably warm day and we took some pictures outside. My two aunts also came up on Saturday with Rebecca to visit and also my cousin Marie and her two kids and her little sister, Michelle, spent the day with us. By the time we were finishing up with the pictures, my older sister and family arrived from Michigan as well! We had a full house, but it is always nice to see family! Here are a few pictures from Friday and Saturday.

Grandmom holding Kate and Elizabeth. Jack loves his Grandmom.

Putting Granddad to work feeding the babies before bed Friday night


Grandmas in the kitchen. They cleaned up for me after lunch! Thanks!
My aunts Karen and Denise and my mom.


My older sister, Julie, holding Elizabeth and her youngest daughter, Abby


Jack giving Bella a hug. Bella is my cousin Marie's little girl


My niece, baby Marie, looking at a dog for the first time. We joked she may end up with a southern accent when she starts talking since she is growing up in Houston!


Cousins and second cousins.
Jack holding Colin Lytle, Braden holding Kate, Ambria holding Elizabeth, Abby holding Anna, Marie and Bella Lytle.

Cousins
The Druelle kids holding the babies and Baby Marie Wakefield
Jack holding Colin--what a cutie pie!

Braden holding Kate


Ambria holding Elizabeth

Abby holding Anna. Abby loved to hold the babies and even asked me if she could take one home! If you catch me at the right time, I may say yes to that question, haha.


Putting the boys to work again feeding the babies before bedtime on Saturday night

After such a busy day, Kate slept through the night--from her 7pm feeding until 7am the next day. Anna and Elizabeth woke up at 5am. Not to bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment