Thursday, November 19, 2009

Fun Pictures!

I took some pictures of the kids tonight. They were in such a good mood for some reason. The girls usually are crying for me in the evening, but they must have known I was alone tonight because John had a meeting late at work. Jack was a good boy for me today too, especially after falling asleep for three hours this afternoon! I guess this is what happens after not napping and still getting up at 6am, it finally catches up with him and he falls asleep in the afternoon. I actually had all four kids asleep for a short duration today, from 330-4pm and I laid down myself too--until, you guess who woke up first, ten minutes before feeding time...Elizabeth.

Anna is getting so strong! And she is tolerating tummy time better these days.
Anna loves to look at faces
Kate joins in on the fun


I love this picture of the girls I took tonight. And, no, I didn't put them in order on purpose.



Jack is a cutie pie!


Somehow they are all looking at the camera


Smiles from Elizabeth


So sweet. I take mental pictures of this angel face and remember them when she is screaming at me in the evenings.


Anna's smiles


Kate



Anna has been sleeping through the night the last few nights. She wakes up once and all I have to do is put the pacifier in her mouth. She woke up one morning at 8am. She is taking more in her bottles now too, I guess she has to make up for the missed feeding somewhere. Sometimes she will eat over 5 ounces! We have been swaddling all three girls less now, and try to leave their arms out during the days. It's funny, because they are noticing their hands now and trying to suck their thumbs! Kate had a scratch on the side of her face today from her nails...guess it's time to get the clippers out again! They will be three months old on Saturday-yikes- and I'll post their stats and pictures then.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment