Monday, June 14, 2010

Jack's Tee Ball

I have been waiting for this day for a while. Being a baseball fan, I have to admit, I was anxious for Jack to get started with this sport. I found a summer league for three year olds and so his baseball years have now begun. Today and next week, the boys practice and the week following, they will play an actual game. The league goes through the middle of August. Jack did really well with listening to his coaches, throwing and hitting the balls off the tee (even though he prefers to hit balls that I pitch to him). He needs to work on catching grounders.

He is the second one from the right

Throwing a ball to one of his coaches
Working on grounders
He is going to be a left hitter

We have also started a soccer class this summer, but the last two Tuesdays it has rained so it was moved indoors. I will get some pictures of his class once they start playing outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment