Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving Week: Wednesday Lunch

On Wednesday, Uncle John and Aunt Sarah made tomato soup in bread bowls and my mom picked up a Casa salad. We had a nice lunch with the entire family and my grandparents. It was nice to spend time with my grandparents and with my siblings. The kids always have a good time. I think every year the house gets louder and louder!

Abby holding Lizzie G.


Alexa checking out her Great Grandmother and new cousin.


Alexa and Lizzie G.


Kate and Great Grandfather


Anna, me and Grandfather resting our bellies after lunch.


Kate and Grandmom take a rest.


Kate and Grandmom


Anna is all smiles






The girls were dancing for Great Grandmother


Some of the kids with Grandfather and Grandmother






Granddad swinging Kate. I'm not sure who took this picture, but I am hoping those handles on the basket don't break!






Anna thinks she is changing Marie's diaper.









Kate and Great Grandmother




Jack talking to Great Grandfather

No comments:

Post a Comment