Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dentist

All four kids went to the dentist today and I made it through for the first time by myself! Whew! But, I had to sandwich in their appointments between swim lessons...so it was a lot of driving for me back and forth to the pool and the dentist. Jack's appointment was during the girls' swim lessons and the girls' appointment was during Jack's swim lessons. All four came away without any cavitites, but the girls are supposed to floss once a day (got to add more time to the day somehow) because now their back molars are touching and Elizabeth's back molars they said we need to watch and really need to floss because of the way they sit together.

Anna was first and all smiles!



 
Elizabeth was the most nervous. I had to hold her hand.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment