Sunday, June 16, 2013

Yes Michigan!

Yes, we were happy to go to Michigan to visit Grandmom in the little house and Aunt Julie and Uncle Jeremy. We went to Lansing first and spent the afternoon/evening with Grandmom and spent the night with her. Grandmom made two new nightgowns for the girls since I found the original one she made for me years ago and they like to "take turns" wearing it. On Friday, we drove up to Grand Rapids to the Druelle's. Jack and Braden were stuck together like glue and Abby was the leader of the little girls. I think she loved being the leader for once! We watched Ambria's and Abby's gymnastics class and the girls kept asking me to do "mastics." I told them we would sign them up in Arkansas and they kept talking about mastics in Arkansas...so I guess I might have to. We also did a little swimming, a trip to the park, the older crew played the Hunger Games in the woods and the younger crew played on the swing set and sandbox. The kids did great in the car and we had a great time! Thanks for having us!

We decided to go for a walk before bed in the new nightgowns







Making "Balantines" for Grandad's birthday. The girls call any sort of card a "Balantine"

First night sleeping at Aunt Julie's. I put them to bed in their sleeping bags and when I went to bed a few hours later, I found Anna (red) turned around and Kate (purple) in Anna's spot with her legs on top of her. Elizabeth is in the green sleeping bag at the top of the photo. I took this picture on my phone in the dark because I was cracking up!


I think these girls played house and dolls most of the time we were there.

Ring around the Rosy with Alexa






I liked Alexa's smile in this one!

Playing with the American girl gymnastics doll on the bars


Building a tower with magna tiles

S'mores

More S'mores

First time eating s'mores

Happy Father's Day! We missed seeing Daddy!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment