Wednesday, June 19, 2013

First Swim Lessons and Tennis

Avon Lake opened up some more swim lessons on Tuesday, so I put the girls in a preschool class. They are supposed to be four, but they let them in. Jack had lessons Monday and Tuesday and they begged me to do lessons too. I kept telling them when we move to Arkansas they can do lessons (which they will). When I told them I signed them up, it was all they could talk about for 24 hours. And all they could talk about for the following 12 hours today! They had a blast. And considering the temperature was 65 degrees this morning--I would say the lessons were a success!

















Anna

Anna

Elizabeth

Elizabeth

Kate




A snack after class and over to watch Jack's last 15 minutes of tennis.



The tennis courts are right next to the pool, so we walked over to get him and he had his swim lessons next. He really enjoyed the tennis so far.

Jack is in level 3


We played at the park for some of his lessons, then watched the last few minutes.


They let the kids go down the slide the last few minutes of class



Just a little cold

Can't wait to go back tomorrow!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment