Monday, May 26, 2014

Memorial Day Weekend

 Saturday morning, these two went to go get flowers with me. Earlier in the day, Anna and Jack went with John to get a hair cut. Can you tell they were a little excited?

 And, this is what they did all day Saturday and Sunday. And Monday morning. (Monday afternoon is rained) The girls are getting so brave. I let t hem go in the shallow end without life jackets. They can touch now. I bet they jumped in off the side 500 times this weekend!


 Jack played with our neighbors quite a bit

















 They ate a few popsicles.


 Monday, all the kids went for a run with me. The girls made one lap around our subdivision (0.75 miles). Jack ran 1.5 miles. Then, they all rode their bikes 3 more laps before they were "too hot!"


 The girls learned how to do handstands in the water. They can all flip forward. Elizabeth and Kate can flip backwards. Here is Kate showing me her forward and backward flips.

No comments:

Post a Comment