Monday, February 27, 2017

Disney Princess Half Marathon

I ran in the Princess Half Marathon again this year. Two of my friends came with me from Bentonville. They did the 10K the day before. Marie and some of her friends were there as well and ran the half with me. We did a little shopping, sat by the pool and relaxed. The weather in Orlando was great, in the mid 70s to mid 80s. It was a fun weekend with friends.
Waiting for the magical express on Thursday evening
 At the expo Friday morning
outside the expo on Friday
My time
I stopped along the way to get some pictures with the characters
Running through Cinderella's castle



Epcot--almost done









 The start of the race. I was in Corral A this year so I didn't have to stand there for an hour!

 Before the start of the race





 Before the start!



 After the race
 With Marie after the race
 We ate at STK Orlando in Disney Springs Sunday night before we left on Monday
With Melissa and Kim
The whole crew: CC, Sara, Caryl, Marie, Me, Kim and Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment