Sunday, December 13, 2009

Playgroup Birthday Party

Today I hosted our playgroup for the first time since the middle of the summer. I have such great friends who let me skip out on hosting after the girls were born. Jack and I have been attending this playgroup every week since last fall, shortly after we moved here. As I was editing the photos tonight, I realized everyone here today had a baby this year or is pregnant. The little kids in the playgroup now have or will have younger siblings! That's a lot of babies born! Of note, of the babies born so far, all have been boys, excluding my girls. Must be in the water of Western Springs and La Grange because the playgroup consists of all boys to begin with except for two...poor Audra and Erin--outnumbered seven to two!

Jack is playing with his friends Nicholas and Alex and their mommy, Sara, with the card games they gave him for his birthday.

Singing to Jack and eating blue cupcakes. Jack requested purple, but John convinced him blue is a better color.

Audra was alone in the midst of all the boys today
JJ, Alex and Jack

Happy [early] Birthday Jack!

No comments:

Post a Comment