Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ball State Gymnatics

Today, I had some old friends come to visit from college. Jen, Jodi and I all competed together at Ball State. We got together with our kids. It was the first time I have seen Jen's little boy, Brody. She recently moved to Chicago, so we plan to get together frequently. Jack and Brody played in the Jeep quite a bit, while Jodi's girls were perfect little helpers with my girls. It was nice to see them and talk about the good old days when we were young! There is nothing that can replace old friends!
Brody and Jack



Jack was the driver and Brody was a good passenger. Notice the baby doll in the trunk. Jack didn't want Brody to ride in that seat because he was transporting the baby. I had to find space in the trunk for the diaper bag and baby so Brody could ride.


The girls all sat in the shade.
Jack pulling Ella, Abby and the girls. Not sure where Brody is, that child never stopped moving!

No comments:

Post a Comment