Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Good-Bye Dr. Browns

Good-bye Dr. Browns! After making between 10 and 20 bottles a day for the last 15 months, (what is that, like 7,000 bottles?) the girls have moved to sippie cups as of today...I will NOT miss hand-washing them every night, nor preparing them everyday...
They do pretty well with the cups. They still mostly lie down to take them, but Kate and Anna are really good at sitting up and tipping their heads back with the cups. I have to keep my eye on Kate though, because she likes to finish her cup and then steal one of her sisters, namely Elizabeth. And speaking of that little stinker, Elizabeth has decided not to eat anymore. My children has always been such wonderful eaters I am at a loss. I am wondering if it is a texture thing because she spits out almost all chunks of food. The frustrating part is she eats something one day and not the next. I have gone back to feeding her baby food or yogurt at every meal so I know she ate something. The other two have slowed down with their intake of food, and have become more picky, but they are still eating pretty well. What is the rule, it can take a child up to 15 times of exposure to a food before they will eat it? I guess I have to keep trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment