Sunday, February 27, 2011

Four Generations

Today we invited my grandparents to come and visit us and have brunch after church. We have not seen them for a little while and since we live so close now, we are excited to have them. They love to see the kids and I love for my kids to visit with them. I think it is important for our children to spend as much time as they can with them. Our children are so blessed to have them a part of their lives. My parents came over too and my mom made a nice egg dish that everyone--including the girls--loved. Thanks for visiting with us today :)

Following the leader to church

Anna misses Granddad--here they are before mass.

Don't leave me!!

Grandfather, Jack and Elizabeth. I think Grandfather was teaching Jack to count in different languages. Once they got to ten, they pretended like they fell asleep!

Granddad and Grandmother playing with the girls. They love the slide.



Elizabeth

Grandmother, Elizabeth, Kate and Grandmom



Grandmother, Grandmom and Anna

Anna was the only one that would let Grandmother hold her.

All smiles!


Four generations

Elizabeth and Kate. The girls love to get in this cabinet. Grandmom taught them how to do this one night this week.

Kate in the cabinet. Elizabeth wants her turn!

Elizabeth

Anna


Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment