Saturday, February 26, 2011

Straight Out of the 70s...

These pictures are fun. While I was organizing my storage room a few days ago, (I have finally opened my last box in the basement!) I came across a small box labeled 'Laura's old clothes'. My mom gave my sisters and I some of our dresses last Christmas and I thought that was all the clothes that she saved. However, I was wrong! The clothes in the box were mostly 18 month to 4T in summer and winter. I washed it all and soaked a few items (boy was I messy, is that were Jack gets it from?). I decided to dress the girls in the clothes today since my parents were coming over. My dad didn't remember much of it until I told him. My mom knew right away. I think they got a kick out of the seeing girls in my old clothing.

I think Kate's little outfit was too big. There was a red dress that goes over the shirt, but it was way too big. So she just wore the shirt with leggings.



Funny, I remember this outfit on Anna. I guess I remember it from pictures.


Trying to talk on the phone but the cord wasn't long enough :)

Elizabeth, of any of my kids, looks the most like I did as a baby.


Helping Grandmom peel potatoes
Elizabeth has her Granddad's light blue eyes.



Kate wore my PJs tonight after Anna wore them last night.

Winnie-the-pooh PJs. My sisters and I wore these so much, my dad used to call them our uniforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment