Monday, January 21, 2013

Girl Talk

Just had to smile listening to my girls talk to each other this morning.

Elizabeth came upstairs with two cups full of play food.

Elizabeth: "This one is for me. This one is for Erin. Is Erin coming here?"

Me: "No. She is not coming here today."

Elizabeth: "I like Erin."

Anna: "I like Sarah."

Kate: "I like Sarah."

Anna: "No, I like Sarah."

Elizabeth: "Remember there are two Sarahs?" "Because one is Aunt Sarah."

Kate: "Okay."

Elizabeth: "Do you want to have Erin, like me, Kate?"

Kate: "Okay."

So that was the conversation. The cup I tried to drink because Erin was not here, but Elizabeth wanted to "save" it for her. Then she was asking when she is coming here. And Anna asked when Sarah is coming and Kate was thinking Claire was coming, too--with Mimi. No, I had to tell them they are not coming today.

They do love their big girl cousins!

They also had a bath this morning and I let them take a barbie in the tub. First time for that. They kept telling me to be quiet because their barbie was sleeping (wash cloth covering them up). Then the barbies would wake up and "go 'fimmin" and then back to napping. The bath was a good hour long! I had to add more hot water because Kate was getting cold. Sometimes it is funny to sit back and listen to them talk to each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment