Monday, December 22, 2014

Jack Turned Eight!!

I can't believe he is that old. The time keeps speeding it up it seems. Today he started the day opening his presents. Then, he and I played Life Twists and Turns, After we got dressed, we went to Olde Time Donuts for breakfast. Jack and the girls love to see Mr. Rushing make the donuts. Jack wanted to spend some of his birthday money on Minecraft books, so we went to Barnes and Noble and he found two books he wanted. After that, we stopped by the Walton 5&10 to pick up a necklace for Maria. Then it was home for about an hour before dropping the girls off at a friend's house so Jack and I could see Annie at the movie theater. I thought the movie was excellent, and Jack says he liked it, although he was very worried about how long the movie was and when it was going to be over. Then, we came back home to pack up the car and headed to Steak and Shake for dinner. I think he had a great 8th birthday!

Happy birthday little man. Slow down growing up though, buddy.

I love that at 8 years old, he still sleeps with his Bella bear







 Jack let the girls open his last gift



 He ate 18 donut holes at Mr. Rushing's shop

 
 Waiting for Annie to start


 Steak and Shake dinner. They brought him a brownie sundae.
The girls stayed with their friend, Shelby while Jack and I went to the movie

Here is a picture sent to me from Jack's baseball coach
 

No comments:

Post a Comment