Saturday, December 27, 2014

Katharine and Keith's Wedding

It has been a while since we have been able to go to a family wedding, so it was very fun to see everyone (again) and the kids loved the dancing. The girls decided to wear some of my old dresses that Grandmom made. I brought a few with me and they all picked out the ones they wanted to wear (no fighting, either!). The Wakefield girls wore some dresses too and Elizabeth Szczepanski. It was a cool thing to see these little ones dressed in these thirty plus some years old dresses. Elyse commented on the dresses saying that little girls dresses are timeless; that they will never go out of style. I have to agree with her. I just love these dresses growing up and now on my girls too.










Jack is such a good looking boy in his jacket and tie.
 Girls' table
There was a table set up with Frozen coloring books and crayons. This was a big hit!


   Three generations
 




Dancing machines!







Maggie's snowman dress and Elizabeth's santa dress were the dresses Sarah and I wore one Christmas when we were little. I think Julie had a red angel dress that year.































No comments:

Post a Comment