Friday, December 12, 2014

Jack's Present

Jack made a present for John and I for Christmas. He was very excited to show us it this morning. In case you can't read it it says:

I love you my mom. Mommy I love you for 7 reasons. The first reason is you give me food. The second reason is you bought me a house. The third reason is you take me to school. The forth reason is you love me very much. The fith reson is you help me with a lot of stuff. The sixth reason is she plays games with me. And the last but not least number seven is you kiss me good night when I go to bed. Do you love your mom? The End

I love my dad. I love my dad for 7 reasons. The first reason is he plays catch with me. The second reason is he plays games with me. The third reason is he loves me very much. the forth reason is he gives me a kiss good night. The fith reason is he workses to get monny. The sixth reason is he also feeds me. And last but not least number seven is he lays with me in bed. Do you love your dad? The End


(I think John was upset that I got credit for buying the house, but he workes for monny)

No comments:

Post a Comment