Thursday, May 21, 2015

Some Samples of the Girls' Work

I got a lot of papers from the girls' work over the last year today and I wanted to share some of it here. I kept it all for them in their boxes, though. They have sure learned so much this year. Anna gets the award for the most improved, although Kate made great strides, too, especially in her fine motor. Elizabeth gets the award for the best handwriting. I think she writes better than her daddy and Jack (and probably me, too!).
Elizabeth
Elizabeth
Elizabeth. I love the detail in her picture. Jack is a little taller in the picture and she got the girls' hair colors right. Pretty good!
Elizabeth
Kate
Kate
Kate
Kate
Kate
Kate (Easter)
Kate
Kate (field day--she liked the lemonade)
Anna
Anna. Love the picture of the Razorback
Anna
Anna


Kate grew 2 inches and gained 1.5#

Kate


Anna grew 2 inches and gained 2#


Anna

Elizabeth grew 1 inch and gained 2#


Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment