Tuesday, November 1, 2016

FAKE SNAKE

This snake scared all the kids and myself. It was sitting on our sidewalk (the day after Halloween) and I thought it was real enough to have my neighbor come over with a rake and a stick to kill it. He told me it was dead. Jack barely picked it up by the tail and put it in the bag and we threw it away. Jack texted his picture to Aunt Julie, Uncle Neil and Grandmom. Uncle Neil told us it was not real...John came home and said, why didn't it stretch out when Jack held it by the tail. I don't think it is real...

...and then I remembered I had some play snakes in the candy dish and I was sitting on the sidewalk right where the kids found the snake the next day. Too bad it was not a purple or orange. I think I would have figured that one out...(I hope)

FAKE SNAKE
(BUT WE WERE SCARED ANYWAY)




No comments:

Post a Comment