Thursday, June 8, 2017

Silver Dollar City

 I took the kids to Silver Dollar City today. I had passes I needed to use before the 10th. Jack took his friend, Brennan with us. It wasn't too hot, in the low 80s and the lines were very reasonable. The kids were able to ride every roller coaster, all the water rides and then they rode their favorites, Fire in the Hole and Powdered Keg, again before we left. Jack and Brennan rode one roller coaster on the way out of the park, too because there was no line. The girls were too short. We stopped mid day for ice cream and funnel cakes. We have season passes so we will be back a few more times this year.





 They wanted to get wet! I did not!


 Huck and Finn boat ride


 I choose not to ride the American Plunge



 Stopping for a quick ice cream cone and funnel cake

 Thet last roller coaster--waiting for Brennan and Jack






No comments:

Post a Comment