Monday, September 28, 2009

Meeting Great Grandparents/Birthday

On Sunday, my grandparents or our kids great grandparents came to visit and meet the girls for the first time. It was a nice day and we are so thankful they were able to make the trip with my parents. My grandparents have over 60 grandchildren and over 30 great grandchildren,which I think is an amazing blessing. It was also my birthday, so it was nice to spend time with them and my parents.

Kate--not sure if how they got this smile...we haven't seen any smiles from the girls yet, but it sure looks like Kate Maxine was smiling at her great grandmother, Maxine, who was holding her. Maybe it was because she realized that is who she is named after.
Anna--she is getting bigger and bigger each day. She reminds me of a newborn now that she is not so scrawny. And she seems heavy to hold her--compared to the others ;)




We made Grandfather Poinsatte hold a baby. He claimed he doesn't hold any baby under the age of one, but here he is holding 4 lb Elizabeth.




This is the best picture we got of Jack with Grandfather and Grandmother Poinsatte and the 3 girls.



Grandfather said we were pushing our luck after we made him hold Elizabeth and we asked him if he wanted to hold Anna or Kate next.


Elizabeth--she is really changing now that she is putting on weight. John thinks she is looking more like Kate--I am not quite convinced of that yet, but she does look different with fuller cheeks.



Feeding Kate a bottle


Comparing the babies

They are changing each day!



Feeding Elizabeth a bottle. Grandmother was such a big help, she was able to feed all three babies for me during the visit.

Celebrating my 32nd birthday.

Jack blew out my candles. He sang to me and understands birthdays equal cake. He is excited for his birthday this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment