Friday, November 16, 2012

Decorating the Tree

OK, I know...I like to have the tree up before we travel for Thanksgiving break so we can come home and enjoy it. The girls actually helped this year and we only broke one ornament. They put all the ornaments on one branch!

I got my haircut this afternoon and while I was gone, I had our favorite babysitter give the girls a bath. I had pulled out these shirts a friend made for us to wear. When I came home, she told me they wanted to wear "pitty skirts" and "leg warmers," and when she gave them their brown shoes, they told her they didn't match. Then, they went to the garage to find their red shoes! Wow! I might have created little monsters!

While waiting for Jack to get home from school, I tried to get a few pictures of the girls.









A few pictures with Jack



Time to decorate! I handed the girls non-breakable ornaments one-at-a-time. Jack had fun putting the breakable ones as high as he could!

First ornament on the tree.







Elizabeth's and Kate's branches with all their ornaments! They were not too happy when I had to redistribute them!

Our Nativity is on our mantel. I think by next year, I can put it out under our tree. This year we have the little people Nativity set. I also need to get a star or angel. The star we have is too big/heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment