Monday, July 22, 2013

Costco and Track Runs


I had to take the kids to Costco yesterday to get a few things. I was trying to get by without having to make a trip there before we moved, but finally decided to take them and go. The girls love the "stamples."
We are a sight at Costco
 
We went to the track today to meet my friend to run one last time. Our kids have been going once a week all summer so they got to say good-bye too. The Avon Lake high school football team was practicing at the same time. When we got there, Jack and the girls sat and watched the football players. My thoughts flash forwarded to a few years down the road...as teenagers watching the footballs players...but I pushed that thought out as fast as I could. They are only three. Okay, they are almost four!
 







No comments:

Post a Comment