Wednesday, July 24, 2013

More Pain

Today was perhaps one of the hardest moving days. I say that, but know this is probably not true, that tougher days are ahead. The packers were here at 7:30. Kate had wet the bed. I can't tell you the last time she wet the bed--must have been a year ago. My kids were in the middle of breakfast--and no one wanted to eat anything we had to eat. The third party movers--the ones that move the TVs, washer/dryer (I got Kate's sheets washed), elliptical, swing set, and disconnect the water/ice line on refrigerator were at my house at 8:30. TVs were gone, swing set was gone, and toys were dwindling fast. Thank goodness the refrigerator was kept running so I didn't have to empty out what was in there. Ms. Kelly had class until 1:00, so I was on my own until then trying to keep the kids busy.

We survived another painful day. I got a lot accomplished in the afternoon while Kelly took the girls to the park. Jack played tennis for two hours and then played with Sean at the Curran's. The garage and basement are in good shape. Here are a few pictures of the girls playing outside this morning.








She wanted me to put this movie in, but the TV was packed!


 

On another note, the fence was put up yesterday. Ready for the Scudder clan!

 
John checked into a hotel last night. The fumes from the oil based paint was too much for him and all the bathrooms were sectioned off with plastic from the spraying, so that is where he will be for the next few nights. More pain for him too--or less now that he is in a hotel!

No comments:

Post a Comment