Sunday, August 2, 2009

Riding a Tricycle and Bicycle

These pictures make me a little sad. My little boy looks so old! I didn't realize that John had taught him to ride his tricycle until today. He does pretty well, except he tends to look down while pedaling and forgets to steer the handlebars. He also has a hard time pedaling "up" the driveway hill. He must get his brute strength from me.

Grandmom encouraging him to push hard up the hill
Downhill is much easier
After riding the tricycle for a while, he decided to get out his big boy bike. He actually did well on it! Here he is looking up for me.


This picture makes me realize how big he has gotten! My baby boy is growing up!


He ran into the slide because he was looking down instead of where he was going.

Grandmom helps, but going downhill was easy for him



He took a little spill on the bike and got a nice goose egg on his forehead and cut on his hand


Band-aids work wonders

No comments:

Post a Comment