Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Egg Hunt and Coloring Eggs

Grandmom and Granddad are visiting us this weekend which is so nice! We enjoy the extra help and they love seeing the kids. I can't even tell Jack they are coming until the day of because he constantly asks me multiple times a day when they are coming. Today, they took him to the Easter Egg hunt at the church accross the street from us. He had a great time and came home very excited to show me all his eggs. He collected 50 eggs! I still think it is cute he calls his eggs, "Easter Egg Hunts" and carried thema ll over the house today.


We also colored eggs today. Jack did pretty well with them this year. He did manage to spill one cup right at the very end, but we had fun! Grandmom helped him.

I have to say the eggs are not the prettiest this year...John bought the coloring kit and it was some monster kit (see the hair glued on to some of the eggs?). I think I'll buy the kit next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment