Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sunday Best

We have been taking the girls to church now. This was something I was really nervous and spent a lot of time thinking about ever since I found out I was pregnant with three. My fear being, the kids totally outnumber us 2:1. It has been going fairly well. Most of the time, Anna and Kate will sleep for about half the mass. While they are not sleeping, they play in their stroller. Elizabeth will not. She learned that she can let out a little scream, and she is then held for the entire mass. Sometimes she will snooze for a while in our arms. We are getting used to the stares with the triple stroller and girls. We push the stroller to the back corner, so once we get in, we are not that noticeable. However, today, we had a visiting priest and when he came around with the holy water, he stopped in his tracks when he saw the girls. He blessed each one. Then, during his homily, he pointed out the triple girls, "little miracles" in the back of church...I was slightly embarrassed. Plus, I happened to be standing up near the stroller because Elizabeth was fussy...While we were leaving the pancake breakfast after church we heard a woman say..."infamous triplets...so adorable" I guess a lot of people are getting to know us. People have really nice things to say to us, it is just something we are getting used to. I do enjoy going to church as a family again. Our life with our triplets has really changed.

I had time to take a few pictures before church this morning. The girls looked cute in their pink dresses from Grandmom. And Jack couldn't be cuter (so we think ;) )


No comments:

Post a Comment