Thursday, April 1, 2010

Play Date Outside

We had some friends over today and took advantage of the nice weather to play outside. We wore short sleeves for the first time this year! It was a fun day!

The dresses came from their cousin- Marie!



Jack decided he needed his robe on--so he went inside and came out with it on! After a while, I think he was hot because he took it off!
Good friends, warm weather--nothing better
Anna and Kate
The girls with their newest best friend, Eleanor. I think they will be life long friends!
When it was time to put the girls down for a nap and everyone left, I took Anna and Elizabeth upstairs and left Jack in charge of Elizabeth. When I came back outside, I found them like this and making her laugh. All three girls just adore their big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment