Thursday, July 8, 2010

The Dells--Thrusday, July 8

We made it to the Wisconsin Dells, or as Jack called it all week, "the Consin Dells" today This is the first scheduled family vacation--so my parents, my three siblings and all twelve of the cousins all made the trip. The hotel complex is really nice. There are four to five outdoor water parks and five to six indoor water parks.

My mom and I drove up later than the rest of the clan because we couldn't get into our rooms until the afternoon. So the triplets got a morning nap at home. Jack and John drove up with my dad and spent the afternoon at one of the water parks. John said Jack was so tired after playing, that they got on the lazy river and he fell asleep in the tube! The cousins had a blast running around together this afternoon. We decided we will come back here when the kids are much older and can enjoy all the slides and tunnels.


After arriving, the girls were starving! The bigger kids helped me feed them.


The first night we were there, we celebrated my niece's first birthday with cake! Marie actually turns one in a week! Here are Kate and Elizabeth watching Marie
Cowgirl Marie

Not too sure about the cake yet

My little helpers to put the little girls to bed. We shared a suite with my parents and we were able to put the girls in bed at their normal time, 7pm, and spend time with everyone else in their room across the hall using our baby monitor.
Emily feeding Elizabeth
Thomas helping Anna
Now Abby is helping Anna as Thomas watches

No comments:

Post a Comment