Monday, May 28, 2012

Avon Lake Memorial Day Parade

Jack's T-ball team was walking in the Memorial Day parade today, so I decided it could be fun for him to pass out candy and walk with his team, but since John is gone, I had to push the girls in the stroller to walk with him. Well, Jack had a good time even though it was pushing 90 degrees before the end of the parade at 10:30. The girls were great, even Kate, who has been a little under the weather the last two days. I am hoping her fever goes away. It always seems the kids get sick when I am by myself!

The roses are so beautiful right now. We also had our mulch done Saturday and it made a huge improvement on our yard!







Ready to walk! Look how big these girls are now...I remember when their legs didn't even come to the edge of the seat. Now their feet almost hit the foot pad.



No comments:

Post a Comment