Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Preschool Open House

Christ Lutheran Preschool had its Open House tonight. I took the kids over there. Seems so strange that the girls will be going next week. They met their teachers, went to the bathroom (twice--at least they know where it is now, connected to their room), played and got stickers for sitting nicely for a picture. They are super excited about going and wanted to play on the playground on the way to the car. Elizabeth told me on the way home, "I love preschool." Good thing Mimi gave them those preschool shirts! I suppose we will see next week, but I think they will be fine.

Can't believe they are going...next week...

When we walked up to the building, we saw another child standing under this sign getting his picture taken. Smiling. Standing there nicely. So, I asked the girls to stand. After finally getting them to stand there with Jack's help, they couldn't stop picking up the rocks and of course, they could not look at me. Oh well, this is them, for sure!

Walking down the hall to their room. Reminds me of Jack walking into preschool for the first time--pulling his Cars backpack behind him. Confident. And not that concerned about where I was.

Outside their door


They walked right in and started playing. Anna found the dolls

Kate got her name tag first with Mrs. Gerrome. As we were leaving, I told their teachers good luck with my girls. Mrs. Gerrome told me she has twins, one boy and one girl who are 16 and just got their drivers licence. Ok, she has some good experience with two...Well, it should be interesting. This classroom has another set of twin girls in addition to my girls.

Elizabeth getting her name tag.

Anna getting her name tag.

Kate found the necklaces and a purse.

With their teacher, Mrs. Knip

Getting stickers after they got their picture taken.

Anna with her sticker.



Putting Hershey's syrup on her food.




Jack talking to Mrs. Knip

No comments:

Post a Comment