Monday, September 10, 2012

Fall Park Weather

The girls are so funny sometimes. Like when Kate tells me she needs a "ak-kin" to wipe her face. Or when Elizabeth picks up a "lee" [leaf]. Anna tells Kate to "scoop" [scoot] over on the tire swing. Their words and saying are funny. Today, I heard Elizabeth get mad at Kate and she told her she would not get to go to preschool. This was after preschool today, during lunch. They absolutely love preschool. They tell me they play on the playground, wash their hands, eat a snack, paint and get stickers. I am glad they love it. After school, I have taken them to the park since the weather is so nice. They love playing until they decide it is time for lunch and then home we go.

Jack is getting used to the bus. It makes for a long day for a five year-old that is for sure. I think I will pick him up once a week to make a shorter day. Then we can stop at a park on the way home during the fall weather. He is starting a fall baseball practice this Friday. It is through the YMCA and it only goes about five weeks.

The girls start their dance tomorrow and they can barely contain themselves today looking at their leotard, tights, skirts and ballet shoes I have laid out for tomorrow. Oh, remember how hard it is to wait for things at that age?




They love their monkey shirts from Peepaw and Geemaw

They like to gather acorns at the park


This is a fast slide!

No comments:

Post a Comment